zondag 17 juni 2012

On the old-school English way

This is a very simple outfit, because I've walked like all day with my stepmom, dad, grandma and granddad. It was good to walk with them, they also liked it. It's based on an English style, which I saw on many blogs. I thought that I could do that to, so I've tried and here it is. Thanks to my testweek I can't post anything because I have to study all the time, but there are only 2 weeks left, then I fi-na-lly have my vacation. Okay, actually I've got two weeks school then, but that's very little. Just the activity's with my class and Í've got to bring my books back then. But after that, I REALLY have my vacation! So there are still two weeks learning and than I'm going to post mostly everyday!! Now wish me luck, I've got to learn now.. =(




Sweater - Forever 21, Blouse - H&M, shoes - from my stepmom, Pants - H&M 









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten